How do I place an order and pay Cash on Delivery (COD)?
Create an account on our website.
Login Link: https://www.sadafarshad.com/index.php/customer/account/create/
Once all items you wish to purchase have been added to your cart, follow the steps below to pay with Cash on delivery:
- Click "Proceed to Checkout".
- Fill in the “Contact Information". Click "Continue to Shipping Method".
- Fill in the “Billing Information" and "Shipping Method" forms.
- In the Payment Information form, “Cash on Delivery” will be selected by default.
- To confirm your order click on “Complete Order”, note your Order Number which will be provided to you at the "Thank You" page.
- Your package will be delivered via courier before or on the expected delivery date.
Note: account creation is not compulsory to place the order.
How can I be sure that I've made my purchase?
Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email &. If you do not receive an email, contact our customer service.
Can I know what the status of my order is?
Yes. Click on the “Orders status" section in "YOUR ACCOUNT" and you will be able to track your order in real time.
What payment method can I use to make my purchase?
We offer the following payment methods for time being:
Cash on delivery
What are the delivery charges?
We provide free shipping in Pakistan.
How many times will the courier agent attempt to deliver my order in case I am unavailable to receive it?
Our delivery agents make two attempts to deliver a parcel. Kindly ensure that the address, country and area code are mentioned clearly while placing an order. On the second failed attempt, the item will be returned back to us until further instructions are provided by the customer.
What are the benefits of signing up with you?
By signing up an account at https://www.sadafarshad.com you will be able to access and manage your account information easily. This includes:
Checking your order status
View your complete order history
What if the product I want is out of stock?
If a product runs out, it will either not be visible on the website or it will be marked as “Out of Stock”. An order may only be placed once the product shows as “Available” on the website.